At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services. As a Children’s Club Assistant you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Children's Club Assistant you will be working alongside the Children's Club Manager and local ski instructors in either our Yeti Club (for 4 to 9 year olds) or SnoZone Club (for 9 to 14 year olds).
- Providing a safe and fun ski experience for our younger guests
- Transporting the children to the slopes.
- Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes.
- Supervising the children at meal times.
- Running game sessions both on and off the slopes.
- Relevant resort experience (desirable).
- Confident red run skier - not snowboarder
- Childcare experience (Children aged between 4 to 14 years).
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
- Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
- Team player.
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Return travel to resort
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski and Boot hire
- Ski Pass
- Competitive salary
Peak Weeks: For 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term and Easter.
Full season: End of November until April