All Powder Byrne adult guests are offered an exclusive, personalised ski guiding service. As a Ski Manager you will be responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable ski guiding day for all levels of skiers (on piste only). This role is key to providing the excellent service that we are renowned for. It is an extremely rewarding role, a great opportunity to ski whilst gaining valuable work experience.
- Ski guiding groups of adults.
- Booking mountain restaurants.
- Providing good local knowledge of the ski area.
- Daily client visits.
- Organising lift passes and ski hire.
- Airport transfers when required.
- Relevant resort experience (desirable).
- Full Clean Driving licence (Full season).
- Strong ski ability, confident on all runs (min 20 weeks).
- Excellent ski resort knowledge.
- Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
- Adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
- Team player essential.
- German speaking (desirable).
- Return flights and transfers
- Ski Pass
- Ski and boot hire
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season Bonus (Full Season).
Full Season: November – April. Peak Weeks: For 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term and Easter.