Summer Camp Management Roles
Summer camp/school management jobs come in many forms depending on the size, and structure of the company. For all Summer school management jobs, you need to be flexible and hardworking but also able to instil this attitude in your team of staff.
You will usually be responsible for the following as a team manager at an international summer school camp.
- Plan and deliver a vibrant, imaginative and well-run programme.
- Along with the other members of the management team, be the face of the summer school, presenting a professional and positive environment for students, group leader and staff.
- Bring together the ideas, energy and skills of the staff under their direction, to best deliver the programme.
- Be a positive role model for the students, providing a supportive and encouraging environment for each student to develop.
- Ensure that the students are always safe during an activity or on an excursion.
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the summer school management team.
- Help with transfers of students to and from the airport if needed and assist with arrivals and departures of students.
- Assist with welfare and pastoral duties when needed and be outgoing, fun and friendly face for the students to come too.
- Assist at any time with an emergency situation, or where a student is ill or injured.
Pulling the strings to ensure all aspects of the summer school operations run smoothly is no easy feat, prioritising your workload, managing the demands and requests of students, staff and
a variety of different external partners, but the rewards and are immeasurable.
Severnvale Academy is recruiting a number of roles for our Summer Camp (6 weeks). We provide English language courses for 13-17 year old's who visit
£600-700 per week, plus holiday pay
Optional (Price :Included for residential positions)
Job Title: Senior Activity Leader (SAL) Line Manager: Activity Manager (AM)Pay Rate: £545 per week + 12.07% holiday pay. Salary is paid weekly in ar
Job Title: Activity LeaderLine Manager: Activity Manager (AM) Job Type: Temporary contractSalary: £425.00-£505.00 per week Availability: July & Au
£425 to £505 p/w