BeyondBeach are looking for an individual who has a passion for an active lifestyle and the ability to live and work in a small team. You will be self-motivated and able to work without supervision. You will need to be hardworking, and a great people person. You will organise and deliver a fitness program that appeals to guests of all abilities.
This program will typically include early morning beach circuits, exercise to music or gentle runs, mid-day aqua classes, and late afternoon stretch & relax or pilates classes.
You will be leading at least 10 classes per week. Your main day-to-day tasks will include: promoting sessions, session planning, stock checks, equipment cleaning, private fitness clinics, and guiding group fitness sessions. You will also help the watersports team and will spend time each day working on the waterfront.
Working with the support and guidance of the Beach Club Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all fitness activities are delivered in accordance with BeyondBeach guidelines. You are responsible for ensuring all fitness activities are delivered in a fun and safe way.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Attending daily staff meetings
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Running fitness sessions for guests of all abilities
- Create safe and fun session plans
- Daily and weekly maintenance checks
- Weekly admin checklist
- Create risk assessments for sessions and areas of operation
- Actively promote the fitness program and generate bookings
- Supporting daytime and evening social events, such as BBQ’s and volleyball.
- Previous experience teaching group exercise sessions
- Exercise to Music qualification or equivalent
- Gym Instructor qualification or equivalent
- Level 3 Personal trainer or equivalent (desirable)
- First Aid certificate
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic understanding of Yoga, Pilates, or Stretch & Relax
Key Package Info
- Visa funding
- Flights provided
- Accommodation provided
- Variable meal allowances depending on job role
- Competitive salary
- Free use of hotel pools and watersports equipment
If this sounds like the job for you then please get in touch today, head to our website to read the full job description and package details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Don't delay apply today....
- Step 1: Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB to complete name and contact details.
- Step 2: Click APPLY NOW to complete the full job application form.
Summer resort jobs
Customer Services Work, Health & Beauty Work, Sports Instructor Positions
May - September