IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read before proceeding with your application.
- Please avoid submitting multiple applications - Only apply for the job you are most suited for. You will have the option to note interest in alternative roles during the application process.
- To work for Neilson, you MUST be over the age of 18 on or before the date you are available to start work.
- We are a UK-based company operating within the EU - To obtain the required legal documents to work for Neilson, you MUST hold a valid UK or EU passport. Alternatively, you must already have the legal right to work in either Greece, Italy, or Croatia.
As an NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapist or equivalent, your skills will bring an additional touch of luxury to our resorts and allow our guests to indulge in some well-deserved 'me' time.
Ideally, we're looking for full-season therapists from April to early November. We will consider candidates with shorter availability dates, but operationally, those with a combination of the best dates and qualifications will always take preference.
You must be passionate about delivering excellent treatments and leaving your clients feeling on top of the world. You'll work closely with your team to ensure our spa operates smoothly. You'll help maximise treatment and retail sales, exceed set financial targets, and provide high customer satisfaction.
You'll work with the luxury brand Temple Spa. Temple Spa will provide you with all the required product training to ensure you have the knowledge to deliver excellent treatments consistently.
Working for Neilson is more than a job; it's a lifestyle. Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful beach club resorts, where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there's always plenty of time to play.
If you are a brilliant therapist looking for adventure and a fantastic change of scenery, there could be a place for you on our team. We're looking for friendly, energetic, and approachable people who can build rapport with ease. Individuals who can instil confidence that every element of a Neilson holiday is delivered by a team who cares.
Please note: All Neilson Active staff are DBS-checked.
Job Criteria & Responsibilities
- To maximise spa sales by upselling treatments and Temple Spa retail products.
- To maintain an efficient and customer-friendly spa booking process.
- Deliver and perform all spa treatments to the highest standards.
- To maintain a good level of industry knowledge covering spa services and products.
- Aim to achieve all agreed targets regarding key performance indicators.
- To ensure that the spa is always clean, presentable, and welcoming.
- Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and instructions.
- To identify and report any issues that will negatively affect the spa operation.
- Share and implement any new ideas for improvements.
- Seek direct feedback from our guests and report this to your line manager.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Manage stock levels and follow the usage guidelines.
- Ensure that all retail and professional stock is secure and handled correctly.
- Use spa POS systems correctly.
- Build rapport, develop, and maintain positive working relationships with the spa team, management, and all other team members.
- To carry out any duties as designated by your line manager.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 Hot Stone and Gel manicure/pedicure or equivalent
- The ability to confidently hold a conversation in English.
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of Word, Excel, Email
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous overseas work experience is desirable but not essential.
- Please see the qualifications overview linked here: https://jobs.neilson.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Qualification-Guidance.pdf
Working for Neilson
There is so much to be gained from working anywhere within our programme. The people skills, the life skills, the confidence you'll develop, and the overall experience will stay with you forever. You'll have the time of your life, you'll make a bunch of new mates, you'll enjoy mad adventures, and you'll create stories you'll be telling for years.
The package includes:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Shared accommodation is provided – No bills to stress about.
- Meals included - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on duty.
- Inclusive travel to and from resort.
- Any visa/permit requirements will be sorted for you (UK Passport holders).
- Full training, including E-learning packages.
- Progression via our jump up/Jump higher programmes.
- Your uniform is provided specific to your role.
- Days off & holidays.
- Mate's rates & family holiday discounts.
- Emergency medical & dental insurance (UK residents)*.
- Neilson Academy – Opportunities to obtain additional qualifications.
- Feel free to use the resort equipment in your spare time if it's available.
*EU residents are required to make separate insurance arrangements - The HR team will provide more details after a job is offered.
Neilson Active Holidays
Summer resort jobs
Customer Services Work, Health & Beauty Work
April – November
Up to £720 PCM gross + Uncapped commission + Shared accommodation + flights, meals + great overall package