Working with Scott Dunn
Do something different... take your childcare skills abroad for the summer! In just a few months, you could be enjoying the summer of a lifetime - without the travel or accommodation costs - making money, friends and memories as you travel to exceptional (and hopefully sunny) locations?
Summer 2024 Vacancies
We are looking for experienced childcare staff (including team leaders and managers) to join the kids club team in Greece, Crete and Portugal. We are looking for people that have experience working with children of a variety of ages and who hold an EU passport, or the existing right to work in in the relevant country.
You would need to be able to commit to working from either 29th April (managers only) or 12th May (all other roles) until 5th November 2024.
For those who cannot commit to the full season, we are open to discussion around other dates (such as June to September) or you might be interested in considering our "peak" dates (usually aligned with UK shorter school holidays such as May and October).
For us, our teams are the key to our success. They ensure all our guests are happy and that our service levels are kept consistently high. We look for individuals who have experience, personality, a genuine love of hospitality and childcare. Being adaptable, professional, passionate and with strong attention to detail, our teams are proud to be part of Scott Dunn's success.
Those wishing to join us will ideally have:
- Passion for working with children
- Experience working with children aged between 4 months and 15 years of age
- Proven leadership skills (for those looking for leadership roles)
- Team player mentality
- Good self-motivation
- A professional attitude
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- An outgoing and pro-active personality
- Strong communication style
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least two years’ experience in a childcare setting (essential)
- EU passport or Residence Permit allowing work in Greece or Portugal (essential)
- Police / criminal record check (essential)
- Fluent English (highly desirable)
- CACHE level three qualified or equivalent (highly desirable)
- Full clean driving license (desirable)
To maintain our standards, we ensure all teams take part in tailor made training courses every season. With a high level of returning team members from summer to winter, our teams are committed and have developed exciting careers with us.
Summer Season 2024 Children's Club Roles
Childrens Club Jobs
Kids Activity Coordination, Overseas Nanny Jobs
29th April 2024 to 5th November 2024