Background information on
We are Eurocamp and Al Fresco Holidays, curators of mobile home holidays throughout Europe. As a trusted name for camping holidays, our Guests rely on us to advise them on their perfect holiday on Europe's very best Parcs. Our holidays are facilitated by our knowledgeable and enthusiastic campsite teams who work together to delivery our product; tailor-making the Guest experince to exceed their needs.
Eurocamp was established in 1973 by Alan Goulding, who offered freedom and laidback advertures in Brittany. In 2004 a new competitor joined the market; Al Fresco Holidays, to offer mostly coastal Parc, packaged together with travel and transfers for Guests of the TUI holiday brand. After working in competition for 10 years, Eurocamp and Al Fresco became sister-brands under the European Camping Group. Being part of the European Leader for camping holidays means we are able to offer more possibilities than ever before!
Our opportunities will suit you if you are passionate about people and places...
With more Parc-based job opportunities than any other brand in the market, there are more than 200 Parcs to choose from across France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Croatia. The job roles we offer vary from front of house to behind the scenes preparation; all of which play an important role in facilitating our Guest's experience.
The 2019 season will be one of new adventures with us; with the availability of new job roles and more opportunities than ever before - now is the chance to join the largest team in European camping! Our first Parcs open in March 2019 and the latest will close in November so, although our roles are seasonal, we can offer contract start and end dates to suit most dates of availability.
While working as part of our team you will receive the following benefits:
- Travel; Flights, ferry, train or coach to and from your campsite of allocation or travel expense contributions if you choose to make your own way.
- Accommodation; Fully equipped, rent-free accommodation in the form of a mobile home and tent is offered on most of our campsites or the option to take your own motorhome.
- Uniform; We provide uniform for all weathers for most of our job roles which means all you need to pack is comfortable footwear and a sunhat for work!
- Salary and Holiday Pay; Our salaries meet or exceed to local minimum wage requirements in the country you will be working in. You will also receive 2.5 days holiday pay for every full month you work, paid into your final wages.
- Learning and Development; Endless possiblities to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally with us, the European Camping Group.
Find you perfect role for 2019 by viewing our latest job oppportunities!