An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, lift pass, equipment hire and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
To oversee of the daily operations of the Viva salon to ensure both quality and standard ensure the clients’ interests and needs are the main priority of the Mark Warner Viva spa facility.To ensure maximum revenue potential through marketing, up selling and retail.
- To provide treatments for staff and guests alike within the salon/spa environment and in the hotel in accordance with your contract title, professional certification and product training.
- To complete requested paperwork on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis.
- To create increasing spa activity by way of advertising and marketing the Viva spa within the Hotel.
- To work towards financial targets through promoting and retailing.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- Maintain the daily running of the appointment book.
- To liaise and promote with guests at any time when not in treatment
- To initiate and implement new ideas and programmes to ensure achievement of weekly and seasonal sales.
- To complete monthly stock takes and ensure good stock rotation.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience from qualifying
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!