Setting high standards for your peers throughout a season is a tough task. Are you ready to step up?
What's the job?
The Senior Instructor / Activity Manager role is to support the Resort Manager in delivering the daily operational requirements of the Voyager Adventure programme. You'll be setting the bar for the resort team in professionalism, work ethic and leading activity sessions.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Support the pre-season training and resort preparation
- Supporting the Resort Manager to deliver the Voyager Adventure programme
- Delivering activity sessions as required
- Assisting with the management of the resort team
- Oversee planning and delivery of the resort activities programme
- On-going monitoring of Health and Safety
- Client videos
You'll need to be able to deliver OUTSTANDING activity sessions on a regular basis throughout the summer season. Someone who other staff look to as a shining example of how an activity session should be run. You'll spend most of your time on the beach, but will also be responsible for programming and delivering the resort activities.
Who does this role suit?
We are looking for someone with at least one season in the Outdoor Activity Industry under their belt, who's ready to take a step up. No prior management experience is necessary, this role is very much for an outstanding instructor looking to advance their career.
You'll be expected to set a high standard of professionalism and show a solid work ethic, but also know when it's time to have fun.
Ideally you'll be an RYA Senior Instructor or UKCC L2, and a minimum of two of the professional qualifications shown below. Although we are happy to consider applicants who have equivalent experience/qualifications.
- RYA Dingy Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- BCU Level 1 paddle sports coach (or higher)
- ASI or BSUPA SUP Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- Age 18+
- First Aid certificate valid for the duration of your contract
- Full clean driving license