Are you passionate about working with children?
Are you looking to spend the summer in Greece, Switzerland or Spain?
Do you have strong experience working with children and are looking to progress?
If so then Worldwide Kids have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Spend your summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a luxury resort environment!
Worldwide Kids Kids Club Activity Supervisors support the childcare manager and teams to ensure the safety and enjoyment of family guests in our beautiful resort settings.
You will support an experienced international childcare team , in caring for children aged 4-12. As part of the Worldwide Kids team, you are making family holidays unforgettable in delivering safe, exciting and unique experiences for the children in your care.
We are looking for passionate, flexible and committed people to work in our luxury Greek, Swiss and Spanish resorts. Worldwide Kids childcare supervisors will work with the team to deliver a varied activity programme of creative, cognitive and physical activities, making use of all the amazing facilities in resort.
Our Kids Club Activity Supervisors are energetic, approachable and enthusiastic. They have excellent communication skills in a guest-facing role and responsibility for the daily running of kids club. This role requires experience in working with large groups of children aged 4-12 years and a proactive, positive and approachable manner. Supervisors must also be supportive and flexible, leading by example in adhering to safety policies and procedures and delivering excellent activities.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
- To ensure the smooth running of the Kids Club within the hotel for children from 4 – 12 years
- To respond to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- To meet with the Childcare Manager and Crèche Supervisor on a regular basis to deploy staff where necessary for the business needs
- To hold daily team meetings
- To liaise directly with parents of the children who will be attending the club both prior to their arrival and also at the hotel to ensure a smooth transition to the club
- To act as the face of WK within the resort
- To ensure all on-site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary
- Plan and develop a fun, exciting, action-packed programme of activities
- Be proactive and imaginative
- To update the WK Kids Management System on a daily basis, along with administration of the kids club through a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children aged 4 years – 12 years
- Endless enthusiasm and a professional and positive attitude towards providing a first class service
- Be caring and passionate about working with children
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills
- A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic
- A sports/ arts background
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English speaking
- UK or EU Passport or Working Visas for Europe
- Supervisor/ management experience highly desirable
- Childcare/Teaching qualification
- Additional languages
- A very competitive salary
- Paid holiday
- Return travel from country of residence to resort, including resort transfers
- Pre-season childcare training in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism, with a qualification awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements)
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Insurance including medical
- Opportunities for further long term employment with WK
Kids Club Activity Supervisor
Summer resort jobs
Managers Roles, Summer Entertainment Jobs, Summer Resort Childcare Jobs
March - November 2024