Activity Leaders work alongside the Nannies on a rota basis and provide fun, safe and secure activities for the children on holiday. Children’s ages range from 3 months to 12 years and cover three Kids clubs, the Adventurers, The Powder Hounds and the Powder Pups. Each resort has its own well-equipped crèche, and Activity Leaders are expected to bring their great ideas along to the design of the weekly activity time table.
Who we are looking for:
You will be enthusiastic, creative and dedicated individual who wants to give every child the best possible holiday. We believe that even the youngest of children are entitled to enjoy their holiday in the Alps as much as their parents, therefore, enthusiastic, imaginative and self-motivated team members are required.
Experience of previous employment in high quality Childcare settings is essential and experience in a hospitality setting is preferred.
A full EU Driving Licence and formal childcare qualifications or activity leading qualifications are preferred.
It is required that you hold a UK National Insurance number, UK bank account, and an EU passport.
Due to the nature of our business all employees must hold a recent DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) enhanced disclosure and certificate – we can assist with this processes.
What we provide:
Family Ski Company provide their resort teams with an excellent employment package
We offer a very competitive wage as well as:
- Transport to and from the UK at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- A full season lift pass
- Insurance that covers skiing accidents and emergency medical cover
- Ski equipment for the full season
- Accommodation (We have double rooms for couples) and all food.
- One and a half days off per week (this is more than the standard single day most companies offer as well as staggered shifts allowing for skiing around work duties)
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for treating our teams very well and with great respect.