Are you passionate about working with children under 4 years old?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have a childcare qualification and/ or childcare experience (1 year+)
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in a luxury resort situated in various overseas resorts. The crèche provides childcare to children between the ages of 4 months and 4 years. You will be supervising the daily running of the crèche
The role would ideally suit a person who
- Can work independently but is outgoing and able to integrate with local staff in a leadership role
- Can use their initiative to promote the fantastic childcare setting and attract families to use the facilities
- Is passionate about delivering high quality childcare and safeguarding children
- Has excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with the hotels general manager and reporting with the London Office Team on a regular basis
- Maintain health and safety standards within the Creche, in line with our policies and procedures.
- Liaise with management on a regular basis
- Coordinate and respond to all childcare enquiries that relate to the hotel children’s club via telephone, email and in person
- Plan and deliver an exciting weekly entertainment and activity programme using imaginative ideas for special promotions
- Use pro active ideas on possible new initiatives to attract new business
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Fluent English
- IT skills
- EU Passport or Working Visa for Greece or Spain
- Competitive salary
- Flights to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week free of charge
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training including certificate vaid for 2 years