Have a look at our list below to see why you should work a Season!
- The lifestyle. With In2action there’s never a dull moment. When work is done there’s always something to do – whether that be heading out on a boat trip, a jeep safari or a trip to explore the local area, or perhaps choosing to relax pool-, beach- or lakeside, there’s always something to do and people to do it with…
- The family. When you work for In2action you’re part of the team, and part of the family. Living and working together is a fantastic way to make friends for life; friendships that outlive the seasonal lifestyle are frequent and many of our current and ex-colleagues have stayed in contact over the years.
- The variety. There are so many job roles to consider, and many of our current and previous staff members have tried their hand at plenty of them! You might work alongside school kids in the UK, run kids clubs in Europe, or deliver family activities in Montenegro or Turkey. Many of our staff work with one of our ski or Lapland partners in the winter too.
- The job. It is so rewarding to interact with people, inspire children and adults, and improve your own skills. With positions in kids’ clubs, holiday parks, schools adventure sites or in crèches there’s something for everyone – you might even find yourself running a canoeing session or perhaps even instructing one of our brilliant high ropes courses. Every day is different – a lifetime away from a repetitive 9-5!
- The opportunities. We’re proud to have staff teams that are full of vigour and we love to bring out the best in people. We run a Management Development scheme each year to ensure that talent is recognised, and that we have the best supervisors, managers and co-ordinators in place across all our sites.
So what are you waiting for? Head to our website for more information www.in2action.co.uk/careers or give our brilliant recruitment team a call in the office. Adventure is out there – let’s go!