- The weather has been amazing, hitting up to 36’C.
- We’ve had a prestigious UK Chapel Choir summer tour visiting and performing in Savoie Churches, Processions and Events, as well as having a lot of fun and activities around the valley and resort.
- And not least our cycling programme, with tours organised for experts and beginners alike, and ticking off many of the Tour Cols in the area – Madeleine, Iseran, Petit St Bernard, Chaussey, Les Lacets de Montvernier, Lechaux, Hautcour, Cormet de Roseland…to name a few. Onwards (and upwards!) next year.
- And the Tour de l’Avenir (Tour of the Future) finished stage 8 in Sainte Foy station – a fantastic scene in which to have been a part.
- Some great nights of live music and fine summer evening dining on our bar and restaurant terrace.
It isn’t too early to plan for next summer, so call us for family holidays, cycle tours, school or corporate events. We specialise!