Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)
What is an Australia eVisitor visa?
With this multiple entry visa, you can travel to Australia for tourist or business purposes for up to three months on each visit within a 12-month period from when your visa is granted.
What you can do
With this visa you can:
- visit family or friends
- have a holiday
- undertake business visitor activities
- study or train for up to 3 months
What can business visitors do?
If you want to travel to Australia for business, this visa will enable you to:
- make general business or employment enquiries
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- conduct activities as part of an official government visit
- take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar (the organisers can't pay you to take part)
However, you will not be entitled to work for or provide services to a business or organisation based in Australia or sell goods or services directly to the public.
How long can you stay in Australia on this visa?
You can enter Australia and stay for up to 3 months at a time. Once your visa is granted, you can leave and re-enter Australia as many time as you like while it is valid.
If you want to stay longer, you must apply for another visa.
How long does it take to process an Australia eVisitor Visa application?
The vast majority of applications get approval right away.
Who can apply?
You can apply for this visa if:
- You have a valid passport from an eligible country*
- You intend to stay in Australia for up to 3 months per entry
- You intend to visit Australia for the purpose of Business or Tourism
*eligible country list
||Hong Kong SAR
How to apply
You can easily apply for your Australia eVisitor Visa with Visa First.
Visa First have specialised in Australian visa applications since 2003. Over the years, they have helped thousands of people to travel down under for business, tourism and working holidays.
Learn more here.